Tour of Colorado

Comments

1. daddyo

I climbed monitor rock on Friday. this towers over the road as you come down independence pass and is on the left about a mile before you pass the mt elbert lodge. impress your friends in the peloton with your “locals only savvy” as you casually state, ” one of my blog readers climbed that thing last week. what a knucklehead.”

2. Tony

KOS – Shocked no commentary on the new team kit??

3. Michelle C

TK,
    Just ordered a King of the Road jersey which I will proudly wear riding in New England this fall. It’s a bit of a consolation prize since I can’t make the Krempels KOTR challenge.

Keep up the incredible work getting Peter across the finish line first! Great second stage win for him and all of you today!

Michelle

4. Dan

TK-
    Nice to meet you before stage 1 at the team bus. I hope you got a chance to try the maple-walnut granola bars I shared with you. I also met Tim Johnson and the Skratch crew on top of Indy Pass (BTW they were still in awe of the amount of food that you can throw down). That’s a cool bunch of friends you have.
    Good luck for the rest of USAPCC and the season.
    Dan

p.s. Can my team work out some sort of licensing agreement to use your King of the road jersey for our official team kit. Willing to negotiate a granola-for-kit arrangement. I also maple make maple walnut ice cream if that would seal the deal.

5. Dexter

TK,

Looking forward to seeing you on the roads of Alberta next week.

Wondering if you need a fresh supply of the Golden Nectar (aka Maple Syrup). Would be a pleasure to pick you up a bottle or 2.

Cheers,
    Dexter

6. Dexter

Ted,
    We will be at stage 4 and 5, will get you the bounty during the pre-race festivities for stage 4.
    Looking forward to seeing the big guns racing in the Alberta foothills.

Cheers,