Mind you, these are merely the top 10 reasons. There are dozens more.
1. Black is back, baby! As discussed in an earlier post, black is the new white. Also as discussed, black will be especially cool when 2010 rolls around, so this way you can be ahead of the trend like the true style-fiend that you are.
2. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. Wear it today: it gives. Wear it tomorrow: it continues to give. Next week: you got it, it’s still giving!
3. It’s currently the holiday season so no matter who you’re buying for – from Gramma to your crazy uncle Bruce, whether it’s a Christmas stocking stuffer or part of your Hanukkah gift giving routine – the iamtedking t-shirt will please whoever is the lucky recipient.
4. This is something of a cheating add-on to number 3, but we offer both men’s and women’s sizes. Based on the comments we’re receiving here at the iamtedking HQ, many cycling clothing companies don’t cater to women. That’s sexist, and iamtedking is definitely not sexist.
5. In the grand scheme of things, there are definitely worse ways to spend your money.
6. You would be doing your part as a patriotic American to stimulate the economy. Ooooh, say can you see…
7. They’re collectible. Why buy just one?!
8. Believe me, I’m not doing this for my personal economic benefit. That said, I’m definitely not earning what baseball players earn ($3 million. That’s a lot of zeros.)
9. Arts and crafts are very fun. So if you are a small individual you could buy an XL and wear it inside-out as a smock.
p.s. Do you like all my hyperlinks?